Monoflo Nestable Totes





Monoflo Nestable Totes:

These Monoflo storage containers, most commonly seen in the back of grocery store delivery trucks, are the best solution I've found for moving, shipping, and storing stuff. Every other system I've used previously had a fatal flaw. In particular, the Rubbermaid and Sterilite totes I've tried all cracked, failed to stack well, and had lids (when I could find them) that never seemed to fit properly (especially if you came close to loading them to full capacity).


Monoflo Nestable Tote

16-gallons

12.5"H x 16.6"W x 27.2"L

$20


Available from Ace Hardware


[Note: I believe they are eligible for a volume-discount and free ship-to-store at Ace Hardware. And check out this PDF for more information and sizing. --OH]


Manufactured by Monoflo

No comments: